Thursday, May 9, 2013

Some More Free Mothers Day Ideas and A Blessed Video


For more free Mother's Day ideas: I love and relate to the free ideas on this blog (almost at the end of the post), suggestions like a nap!  Or sleeping in.  When I told my dentist that visits to the dentist chair have become a huge treat because all I have to do is sit/lie there for an hour, he said that he hears that from moms all the time!  Ha.

Last year my kiddos showered me with handmade cards and notes and sweet little acts of affection.  There is nothing that quite fills my heart the same way.  To know that all my acts big and small have been making a difference to my dear little people, even if they don't seem to notice on a daily basis.  And even though I am an imperfect mother.  (being on throw up duty this whole week as a fun bug has cascaded through the entire family has to fall into the "big" category for me)  :)

Enjoy this beautiful video (I'm sure you've seen it!).  It made me cry.  And if you are one of those silent women out there, who wants to be a mother but hasn't been blessed with the opportunity, hang in there.  God sees you.


No comments:

Post a Comment