Monday, May 13, 2013

Some Mother's Day Photos

I had a great day, thanks.  I hope all of you did too!  I started a post about Mother's Day (hint: I started out the weekend, and the day, nice and grouchy!), I'll post tomorrow.

Here are a few photos of the day!








My son said he "guessed low" on my weight-- 35 pounds!  I guess I must be training him right.  Also, notice how grumpy I look.  I know he would never do that intentionally, must be subconscious.  :)


 End Mother's Day photos...
Start, random photos of my four year-old's birth.  I found these on Mother's Day and they brought back the raw joy I feel on the day a child is born.  I have loved introducing siblings to their new baby, as well.  Kind of the essence of motherhood, for me.  Love these guys so much.









No comments:

Post a Comment