Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Party

We had a Halloween Party with some cousins.  It was a wonderful day.  We enjoyed a beautiful and happy day together in the gorgeous weather before the weather melted into drizzly rain and chilly days a couple of days later.

Just toilet paper rolls and cupcake liners.


When my six year-old couldn't find her bee costume, her sister pulled out her sewing kit and made her a little skirt!  It was halfway done when I found her making it.  I was really impressed with that thoughtful act.  And look how cute it turned out!  With no help or input from me.





Little boy discovered this little "bike" and had a great time.  Whoever thought of putting no pedals on a toy for this age is a genius.


I just want to eat up this little boy!

Gourd bacci (sp?) ball was a hit.  Very funny.  After the boys played, my son and I played with my father-in-law and his woman.  Made for a good laugh! 












No comments:

Post a Comment