Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Round-up


My husband built me this gorgeous bookcase/bench.  It has been in the works a long time.  And the study is a big dust ball.  But isn't it pretty?  I think he did a great job.  We went out on a limb a little with the pendant lights but I love them.

 My kiddos love to have "sleepovers" with eachother on the weekend.  Even when I say no, I'll find someone asleep on someone else's floor or in their bed.  I love that they like eachother so much.  These two are special buds.


Cut baby's hair!  Sniff, sniff!  I have been putting it off because I was so sad and couldn't bring myself to do it, but he actually looks really super darling with his new little haircut.  More later.


How to Train Your Dragon (one of our favorites) in the park!  I love outdoor movies.  It was so fun to snuggle with the family on the blanket while eating donuts on a string. 

Rocket launch for my oldest, who built 2/3 of his rocket himself.  This was quite fun!  I was amazed at how high some of the rockets went.   Baby would jump every time one was launched, but still loved it.



 I got to see this gorgeous building twice on Saturday, once for a wedding, and once on my way to this.  I got to go with my aunt who I haven't seen for 16 years.  Then go see my sister's place.  It was a "me" date.  And I loved it.  So refreshing in so many ways.  And made me want to be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment