Thursday, October 18, 2012

Patchin' It -- All For Some Little Punkins

We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday.  This is an activity we look forward to each year.   The air was so crisp and fall-ish.  We got dirty and got stickers in our shoes but it was a refreshing outing!  And we came home with some little pumpkins.  I've got a fun craft planned for them....and it involves chalkboard paint, inspired by another blogger.  I can't wait to try it out and fill you in!







It is so hard to get this little boy to sit still for a picture!  Or anything else for that matter!  Busy, busy age!  But I love it.



I've re-assessed, and I'm going to revise my goals for this month.  I've decided that being unorganized impedes even my best intentions at being a good mother.

So I'm going to forget the teaching goals for this month and focus on organization.  I need to tie up loose ends from the first week of this month, when I did some planning and organizing but didn't quite finish.  And give a re-look to that old schedule of mine, see if I can make it work this time, even for one day. :)

I've had a little setback with exercising, since I've been having some big troubles with my knees.  But I'm noticing a major difference in my energy levels and mood since I haven't exercised in the last couple of weeks, so I'm going to try something new.  All while I try to keep up those great changes from previous months.  (there are a few minor things I haven't continued, I'll give a master update at the six month mark, coming right up)

I'll let you know how it goes!  Until then, enjoy this beautiful weather!  How is fall in your neck of the woods?  What is your favorite fall activity? 

No comments:

Post a Comment