Monday, February 11, 2013

Little Things

I'm afraid you are over-saturated with our little health crisis over here.  Sorry, it should get better soon. :)

I took these photos the day after she came home.  It was such a relief that she is okay that the simple act of seeing her coloring touched me and I pulled out the camera.  These little things are so easy to miss on a normal day, but on this day I was taking photos at every angle (lol), and just generally enjoying watching the care she put into the various stages of her picture coloring, right down to crayon selection.  Thanks for indulging my reel of similar looking photographs, this momma was just so happy and relieved to have this little girl home again, even if her hair hadn't been washed for a really long time. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment