Monday, July 9, 2012

Oh Brother!


On Saturday my son offered to help with the baby so I could get something done inside.  I looked out the window, and he was being so adorable with Emerson (the baby), I had to grab my camera.  Warm fuzzy moment seeing them together, so cute.  He has always been such a kind big brother.

(they were home with me because we had an outing planned and his jobs weren't done...I was tempted to give in and let him go, but I'm working on helping them learn how to work, so I need to be consistent for their sakes...I have to keep reminding myself this is out of love, because those mom insincts kick in to protect and make things great for the kids all the time, but I want them to be happy adults, not just happy kids.  Found some great sites that talk about work -- I'll share tomorrow)


I love how pictures can tell a story.














We got some kitties, and he was saying "kitty," almost as plain as day!  (replacing the first "k" with a "t")  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment