Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sunday's Warrior



My son wanted to go play sword fight in the backyard on Sunday (I promise we don't promote violence...the son who proposed this won't even kill a bug).  When I went out, this is what I found (I guess she overheard our conversation?):


This little one was surprisingly aggressive!  She made me laugh so hard! 

We played this swordfighting game the other day and had a good laugh.  The rules were-- nothing above the chest, and if you got "nicked" somewhere, say, your arm, you could not longer use that appendage.  So we had a great time hopping on one leg using our left hand at times.  :)

 
(had our very worst "finger" accident ever (earlier in the day)!  I felt so badly that I wasn't able to stop it!  I thought his finger was crushed.  He seems to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment