Monday, April 29, 2013

Hobby Photo Shoot


A family called me last week and asked if I would take their photo.  I am still mortally afraid that someone will not like the work I do-- still an amateur, you know!   It was such great fun to get to practice on this cute family.   And the weather was gorgeous.

I warned them that I am not a poser!  Ha.  So they needed to come with some poses in mind.  (in the end, I had a few ideas I got from the internet, but they were well prepared, so these are their ideas with help from a friend who lives next door!).  So fun.

And I have to admit, even though I love the family, I was ready to take the truck and the baby home as payment when we were done. :)


 
 (this one was unposed)



How was your weekend?  Do you like old trucks and babies, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment