Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hm. Never a Dull Moment Around Here.



We've just been in for some neck X-rays for my oldest son, who fell seven feet from the monkey bars today straight on his head.  Ouch.  Heads/necks stress me out, always have.  But it looks like he will be okay, at least there is nothing broken (could have been so much worse!). Whew!  And now I get to enjoy his sparkling company (not joking!  he is a fun kid to be around) a little extra today.

Did I forget to mention this is our third visit in three days to the same doc (for well checks, why did I schedule them on different days?).   At least we know the doc isn't wearing the same shirt to work every day.  Really important to know.  We have also now seen almost the entire Night at the Museum 2.  Now we're going to have to rent it.  It was making my daughter (yesterday) and I laugh really hard.

So glad he is ok.  Sure makes me appreciate lots of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment