Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sending Yourself Positive Messages

Sorry...this isn't what I had planned for today!  I don't have a well-filler for this month, at least nothing tangible.  Instead, I've been thinking a lot about what a positive mental attitude does and why it is important.  Enjoy!  Have anything that helps you pump yourself up when you are feeling down?

Sending your kiddos positive messages is probably way up there on your list.  But what about yourself? 

Here are a few positive messages to brighten your day. 



Enjoy these quotes I found on Pinterest.


Source: google.com via Corinne on Pinterest

This is a good reminder.  Believe in yourself, but realize no one can have it all-- you have to choose.


I love this!  I'd rather teach my kids to try and fail than not to try all.



"Be yourself" was something that resonated with me from Rubin's The Happiness Project



I heard this on the radio one day and I thought it was a good message that with God's help, we can be "Strong Enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment