Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Date Night

We've been enjoying our twice monthly dates since the first month of my project (idea is to work on collateral areas that affect our parenting and give us a little breather here and there so we can work harder on being good parents when we are around).  Only, we still take the baby.  See what we did on this date:



Ha ha.  Maybe we should consider starting to leave him home.  He is just in that separation anxiety phase, which I don't want to do to anyone, and he is so easy to bring along. 





  (Sorry... I couldn't resist....this ad made me laugh!  All the models announcing the coming of a new store really look enthusiastic-- as the sign says  "we can't wait either!"  -- I'd hate to see them when they weren't excited.  Ha ha)

Anything special you like to do on dates with your significant other? 

No comments:

Post a Comment