Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Number 1, Part 1


I have been putting off posting my Thanksgiving photos because I have been too busy to sort through and edit them.  But still feeling a little sad over the weekend's news, I remembered that many of the Thanksgiving photos were of my six year-old.  Been feeeling extra thankful for all these little ones.  Enjoy some photos of just plain old childlike play-- they are therapeutic for me. 

Are you ready for Christmas?  I've sure enjoyed this busy but wonderful time of year.




I found these girls anxiously awaiting the arrival of their dad, with all their self-packed things.




A little boy in heaven at Grandpa's farm with train in hand.
 In Grandpa's new self-made greenhouse.  It was nice and toasty warm and my kids were fascinated with it.  Notice they took toys and coloring things because they wanted to play inside.  I love these photos of childlike, quiet play, without realizing they were being observed.












 Don't be jealous of how glamorous I look when I sleep.  Ug.  Thanks to my hubby, I got a nap on Thanksgiving!  He helped with the cooking, too.  Is there anything hotter than a man in the kitchen? 










I heard some muffled cries for help.  They had gotten locked in. 

More to come later! 

4 comments:

  1. "Don't be jealous of how glamorous I look when I sleep." LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of Emer in front of the barn - you take wonderful pictures. Really fun to look at. Hope you are all well up your way. Miss see you and chatting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw - anyone would look that way when you have to sleep on that bed! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete