Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas-- At the Park



On Friday of last week I realized we had visited the park four times during the week.  The weather was so mild that we tried to take advantage of it, even though we only visited the park for 20 minutes or so a couple of those days.  Can you see how much my little ones loved it?  I loved getting out, too.   One night before bed, my baby started saying "go buh-bye!"  "Park!"  "Shoe-shoes!"  "Go buh-bye!" "Paaaaarrrkkkk!"  "Shoe shoes!"  He is obsessed with the park right now-- and I love it.  This one is our new favorite.  And we got the bonus of seeing Santa Claus, even though neither of my kids would go near him. :)








 This little girl dresses herself and has very strong opinions about what she will or not wear-- ie, she will not wear anything but a skirt. 







No comments:

Post a Comment