Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Summer Round-Up Pics#3




It doesn't get more adorable than that! (a few more pics of him and his latest here) 

We had a great time when our aunt and uncle visited us from Maine.  We had many family get-togethers for a week or so.  One day we had a picnic in the mountains.  If you see my kids looking on the ground, they are hunting for airsoft pellets, which they collect and save and play all sorts of games with.  I find them in their pockets and mine, the girl's jewelry boxes, in my drier, and in elaborate formations on the floor (they call their game "nation").

Things are going much better this week with my project.  So well I'm afraid to say too much or I might jinx it!  Last week was such a busy week-- and I've decided that is why things weren't the best!  I have to remember to give myself a break when things are busy and cut back where possible.  I'm noticing with several different resolutions now that being busy especially undermines my ability to communicate love to the kids because I have little time and feel stressed.











We miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment