Thursday, September 6, 2012

End of Summer #1 Pics and Update


As far as doing hair and making school lunches, two thumbs up!  I've gotten some good ideas for hair on Pinterest here (my girls love this twist...we've been doing our own easy variations).



If nothing else, I'm aware that doing acts of service large and small are things that contribute to their emotional well-being and not just physical well-being.  I'm looking at some of my tasks very differently now and trying to find ways to help my kids feel loved through those tasks.  I have some new ideas to try, too, such as finding out what a favorite meal is, for example, and surprise a child with it.  Since I am doing these things anyway, I may as well make someone feel special, right?

Enjoy these pictures of a county fair we attended in August. 



 Isn't that the cutest baby camel you have ever seen?











 Walking back to the car, the sun was low in the sky and smoky red.


No comments:

Post a Comment