Monday, April 23, 2012

Day One

Our first day went well!  I helped my cute 6 year old practice her reading, which was long overdue.  She had a little notebook and started writing the things we were working on in it (we worked a little on her phone and address, too).  She wrote in these super tiny letters and put different sized circles around the information.  It wasn't until she was almost done that I realized she had made a snowman!  It was so cute.  She had info in the hat and each of the different sized snowballs.  We laminated it for fun and she carried it around the rest of the day.   I remembered that when my son was small, he said one day, "Mom, snowmen don't have legs, they just have balls."  Its times like these I want to make the most of.  Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment