Monday, November 12, 2012

Sleddin'


We got a ton of snow last weekend, so my husband suggested we go sledding.  I'll admit I was nice and warm in the house :), thought maybe I could have a little alone time if I stayed home with the napping baby (wink, wink) (who woke up as it was time to go anyway), but I decided to go (force myself) and had a wonderful time.  Sledding is just so fun! (my hubby and I went sledding together at night on a steep, icy hill when we were just friends in college, it makes for a fun, crazy memory..we nicknamed one hill "The Scraper," lol)  And it was a great time together.  So beautiful too!  I just love these guys.  Went home for some hot chocolate and laughs over my husbands video of K's close encounter with "the jump." (see below)









 We don't have boots for baby, so we pretty much carried him the whole time.  He would act terrified when I took him down on my lap, but at the bottom he'd heave a breathless sigh and say "SLIDE!"  If I asked him if he liked it, he would nod his head.  :)
 Showing us how much "air" he got off a jump.  He talked about this and talked about it and talked about it and talked about it...until he went to bed that night. :)

2 comments:

  1. yay! emmer is in his moose hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! You noticed! I totally thought of you, you devilishly cute auntie you! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete